Although this is the condo section, I wanted to talk to you about a limited collection of 12 new, detached homes for sale known as 11724 Culver. These homes are similar in size, maintenance, and cost to a condo unit and could easily meet the needs of a potential condo buyer.
11724 Culver Location
One of the best things about 11724 Culver is the centralized Westside location. For those looking to commute to Silicon Beach, 405 Freeway is nearby, and the commutes are easy. For instance:
- Downtown Culver City, home to Apple, Sony, and HBO, is just 1.9 miles
- Playa Vista, home to Google and YouTube, is just 1.6 miles
- Marina del Rey, a major boating and water recreation area, is just 2.2 miles
- Venice Beach, home to Snapchat, is just 3.9 miles
- Santa Monica, home to Netflix, is just 6.5 miles
In addition to great commutes, the location offers restaurants, fitness, a state-of-the-art theater, and open air shopping.
Lower Prices Than Playa Vista
One benefit to buying a 11724 Culver home is that although it is close to Play Vista, the prices are significantly less. For instance, a condo or townhome with 800 square feet in Playa Vista will start at $1.2 million, with detached homes having a median price of $2.65 million.
On the other hand, 11724 Culver offers 2,473 square feet for $$1.285 million.
11724 Culver Features
Buying at 11724 Culver provides the opportunity to own an affordable home on the Westside. These home offer:
- Contemporary three-story plans
- 3 and 4 bedrooms
- 5 baths
- Open-concept design
- Private yard
- Gourmet kitchen
- Attached two-car garage wired for an electric vehicle charger
- Energy efficient features including Energy Star rated appliances, LED lighting, and Low-E glass
- Tech features such as WiFi compatible garage door remotes
- Solar ready
If you’ve been thinking about a condo on the Westside because of your budget, you now have more options. Give me a call today. I’d love to show you the detached home at 11724 Culver, as well as other properties that may suit your needs.