Another new condo has opened on the Westside: Kings in West Hollywood. The four-story complex has 30 units designed by Lorcan O’Herlihy Architects (LOHA) and the MLH Design Group. If you want to embrace the energy of West Hollywood and the Sunset Strip with its incredible shopping and nightlife, then this condo complex is for you.
The Architecture of 1030 Kings
The Award-winning company, LOHA, strove to create a building that was both beautiful and fit into the existing neighborhood. Rather than a solid four-story building, LOHA cut away the building to create outdoor spaces, prominent facades, and amazing focal points to allow residents the ability to interact and form a sense of community.
Natural light is seen throughout the building with such features as:
- An open-air atrium
- Deeply carved voids that allow natural light inside
- Two story deck
1030 Kings Amenities
Each of the 30 units has two bedrooms and two baths and ranges from 926 to 1235 square feet. The 10 foot high ceilings and private terraces provide a luxurious, open, and spacious feel.
Other amenities include:
- Fitness gym with top of the line equipment and space for cardio, strength training, functional exercises, and recover
- Outdoor yoga deck and exercise space
- Parking, including electric car chargers for each unit
- 180-degree views from the two-story outdoor wooden deck with bench seating, lounge seating, a fire pit, and dry bar
- Smart home features including switches, outlets, door sensors, motion sensors, thermostat, and voice control
- Eat-in kitchen with movable island
- Recessed lighting throughout
- Miele touch control appliances
- Two-toned cabinetry
- Brushed Nickel Fixtures
- Floor to ceiling marble slabs in the shower
The price for these luxury condos ranges from $1.110 million to $1.85 million. If you’d like to learn more about these units or see one in person, give me a call. I’d be happy to help.